View giant size digits from anywhere with desk/wall mount. Clock automatically adjusts for daylight saving, leap year, and even the earth’s wobble in leap seconds. Maintains better than 1-second accuracy for 25,000 years.
- Radio signal from NIST’s Colorado atomic clock automatically sets correct time/date
- Desk stand and wall mount supplied
- Simultaneously displays both ambient and remote F/C temperatures
- Accuracy is 1/10,000 of a second
- Temperature range is 23 to 122°F (–5 to 50°C)
Traceable to NIST—To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Size is 11-1/2 x 7-3/4 x 1 inches / Weight is 1-1/8 pounds, batteries supplied, remote temperature/humidity module supplied.