Unlike today's average analog wrist watches, the E. Howard Ambassador is enhanced with a liquid crystal display that adds increased functionality. The E. Howard Ambassador wrist watch has a built-in receiver that automatically tunes itself to the WWV signal broadcast by the U.S. Government's National Institute of Standards & Technology. This ensures that you always have the most accurate time and date. Daylight saving time is even updated automatically! Radio and television stations have been using this exact technology for years.
- WWV radio controlled analog watch and self adjusting LCD with date and seconds display
- Absolute time and date accuracy
- German atomic movement with a 10 year warranty
- US time zone selection (P, M, C, or E)
- Manual transmission seeking function
- Low battery indicator
- Arabic dial with raised chapter ring
- Polished stainless steel case & clasp, black leather band
- 5 Bar water resistant case
- Polished scratch resistant crystal
- Powered by 3V VR 1620 lithium battery (included). Expected lifetime of two years.
- Dial Dia. 1.1", LCD .153" h x .31" w
- Band measurement .79", Band Adjustments 6.5" to 8"